1. Your resentment gives more power and influence to whatever you resent. Is that really what you want?
2. There’s no reason why a negative situation has to make you negative. You always have plenty of other options.
3. You don’t have to let your attitude be poisoned by other people, situations, or events. You can choose a positive, powerful perspective no matter what.
4. You don’t have to let your life be thrown into turmoil by every little thing that happens. Instead, you can decide to be directed by a deep and abiding sense of true purpose.
5. Remember who you are, and why you are, and what’s important to you. Focus a little more on what matters, and a little less on what just arbitrarily comes your way.
6. Live on purpose, live with purpose, and with constant, loving attention to that purpose. You can make life good in your own way no matter what.